Pulse Child Care Crew is a well-established and leading provider of Early Childhood Professionals to Child Care Centres and Out of School Hours Care throughout Sydney. We support our clients by placing experienced and compliant Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III trained educators as well as Cooks into permanent and temporary roles. Our specialist team of consultants come from various early education backgrounds.
Pulse Child Care Crew are looking for an Administrator to join our growing team in Sydney's CBD. At Pulse, we don't compromise on quality, and we need you to help maintain this standard. You will work with a small team that will support you and help you develop your skills if your future goal is to transition into a recruitment role. We are a hard working team that work together and support each other as much as possible.
- Filling temporary vacancies
- Telephone screening
- Interviewing of candidates
- Compliance management
- Reference checking
- Database management
- Administration support
- Produce monthly newsletter
To be suitable for this role you will have;
- A professional and friendly approach when interacting and developing client and candidate relationships
- A high level of motivation and drive to support and coordinate a wider team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your time effectively
- Experience in general coordination and administration support
- Attention to detail
- A forward thinking approach to tasks and the ability to be proactive
- Computer literate
- Experience in Early Education desirable but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Bubbly personality
- Team Player
What we offer;
- A competitive salary
- A friendly and supportive team
- Work hard but also have fun
- A great working environment
- Career progression
- Working within a professional and well respected child care agency
Available for immediate start.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.