Are you looking to join a thriving business that will reward your efforts whilst you make a difference to Children's lives?
The Role: We are looking for someone to further develop our presence in the Early Childhood Educaton Sector in a specific region. The role will include:
- Building relationships with range of existing and prospective clients
- Identify their issues and help provide the solution
- Attending client visits and understanding client requirements
- Representing Pulse Child Care Crew as an ambassador at career fairs and other external events
- Managing recruitment processes to deliver monthly targets
- Developing and executing your own candidate development strategy
- Coordinating resources to ensure all vacancies are properly worked
- Competitive salary and commission structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- Have your experience and successes recognised as a key player of the business. Everyone is heard and encouraged to offer opinions.
- Regular Incentives including all-expenses trips and team building days out.
- Financial rewards and celebratory meals, all of which you are eligible for from Day 1.
- We have a Quarterly Lunch Clubs with all-expenses paid Friday afternoon off to a posh restaurant.
- Be part of a socially active and supportive team with a great balance of competitive hard work and plenty of fun.
- Investors in People with a consistent focus on support through our established career development pathway, providing you a clear pathway and training to reach your potential.
- International development and travel opportunities with clients, candidates and offices around the world.
- Recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work For with support from Independent Clinical Services, one of the largest healthcare staffing providers in the UK and beyond.
- Experience in business development.
- To demonstrate ambition, focus, drive, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Desire to become an expert in your area - we pride ourselves on our specialist knowledge.
- Experience in Education sector preferred but not essential.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Mandy Sheen on 02 9965 9444 for a confidential chat or email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.