Are you looking to join a thriving business that will reward your hard work whilst you make a difference to Children's lives?
The Role: We are looking for someone to focus purely on recruiting Permanent staff in the Early Childhood Educaton Sector. The role will include:
- Building relationships with range of existing and prospective clients
- Identify their issues and help provide the solution
- Attending client visits and understanding client requirements
- Representing Pulse Child Care Crew as an ambassador at career fairs and other external events
- Managing recruitment processes to deliver monthly targets
- Developing and executing your own candidate development strategy
- Coordinating resources to ensure all vacancies are properly worked
- Competitive salary and commission structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- Have your experience and successes recognised as a key player of the business. Everyone is heard and encouraged to offer opinions.
- Regular Incentives including all-expenses trips and team building days out.
- Financial rewards and celebratory meals, all of which you are eligible for from Day 1.
- We have a Quarterly Lunch Clubs with all-expenses paid Friday afternoon off to a posh restaurant.
- Be part of a socially active and supportive team with a great balance of competitive hard work and plenty of fun.
- Investors in People with a consistent focus on support through our established career development pathway, providing you a clear pathway and training to reach your potential.
- International development and travel opportunities with clients, candidates and offices around the world.
- Recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work For with support from Independent Clinical Services, one of the largest healthcare staffing providers in the UK and beyond.
You will need:
- You will have experience within Early Education and a passion for business development.
- To demonstrate ambition, focus, drive, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Desire to become an expert in your area - we pride ourselves on our specialist knowledge.
Be part of a fast-growing business in an exciting industry
Pulse Child Care Crew is a well-established and leading provider of Early Childhood Professionals to Child Care Centres and Out of School Hours Care throughout Sydney. We support our clients by placing experienced and compliant Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III trained educators as well as Cooks and OSH assistants into permanent and casual roles. Our specialist team of consultants come from various early education backgrounds.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Mandy Sheen on 02 9965 9444 for a confidential chat or email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.