Pulse Child Care Crew are currently working with a centre that have a rare opportunity for a newly graduated Early Childhood Teacher.
The main part of this role is to work in Kellyville, however there will be times when you will have the opportunity to support their Castle Hill team.
The centre is lovely and modern, boasting open and bright classrooms. It is a positive team environment and the educators are dedicated to providing high quality care and strive to bring out the best in every child.
Benefits for you:
- A perfect opportunity for a Newly Graduated ECT to begin their career in the Early Childhood Industry
- You will be teaching the Toddler Group(2-3) with the opportunity to change age groups in the future
- Learn alongside experienced educators to assist you in progressing your career
- Experience different environments
- Flexible hours/days-Full time or part time available
To be successful you will need:
- A completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- A passion for the development and education of children 0-5 years
If you are ready to jump into your Early Childhood career then call Gemma on 9965 9444 now or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.