This well-established Kindergarten is located in the heart of Mosman. The service has a warm welcoming nurture which caters for children aged between 18months to 6 years and has up to 42 children.
We are currently looking for a strong Early Childhood Teacher for preschool room to work 3 days a week with flexibility in work hours.
- Previous experience working as a Child Care Educator within an early childhood service
- ACEQA approved Early Childhood Teacher with paid NESA
- The capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups / stages of development
- The ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
- A commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
- Paid for Working with Children Check
- Knowledge regarding the EYLF.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care.
- Part time
- Flexible working hours
- Career Progression
- Street Parking
- Smaller built centre
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.