This is an outstanding, well established and respected centre, located in the Pennant Hills area of North-West Sydney.
About the Role
This exceeding centre is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their team. The position is available to work with 3 and 4 year olds. You will be working with a strong team of educators in this role.
The hours will be either 830am-430pm or 10am-6pm on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday approximately 9am-1pm as a permanent part-time educator.
You will be experienced in a similar role and be offered continous professional development training.
You will need
- For this role you must have the following:
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Play based and child based focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can do attitude and mature
- Passionate and inquisitive nature
Benefits of working at the centre
- Part Time, two 8 hour days and one 4 hour days
- Parking available on site
- Outstanding team
- Beautiful centre
- Supportive management
Click APPLY now or contact Gemma on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.