This beautiful centre is located in the heart of the Lower North Shore. This centre caters for children between the ages of 6months to 5 years and follows the Montessori Philosophy.
The centre operates between the hours of 7:30am to 6pm for 48 weeks of the year.
About the Role
This highly resourced centre is looking for a Diploma trained childcare worker to join their team. The position is for a part time role looking for some for 2 days (any 2 days you require) as a floater.
You will need
- For this role you must have the following:
- Completed a Diploma in Children Services
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Passionate and inquisitive nature
Benefits of working at the centre
- Above award rates
- Parking available on site
- Outstanding team
- Beautiful, natural resources
- Flexible days of work
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.