This centre is located in the heart of the Lower North Shore, and is easily accessible to public transport.
Opening hour are from 7:45am to 5:45pm.
About the Role
This highly resourced centre is looking for a Childcare Cook to join their team. The position is for a Part-time role looking for someone to work 4-5 hours a day (will be discussed once you are interviewed.)
Within this role will be:
You will need
For this role you must have the following:
- Menu planning
- Ordering food
- Cooking from scratch
- Food Safety Certificate (or willing to obtain).
- Have a current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (or willing to obtain).
- Experience in childcare (not required)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Passionate and inquisitive nature
Benefits of working at the centre
- Above award rates
- Parking available side parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Outstanding team
- Flexible days of work
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.