This newly built centre is purpose built for a Long day care centre created in the heart of Frenchs Forest. This Centre caters for children ages between 0-6 years of age and has a total of 94 children a day, at the moment they are not at full capacity so you will be gradually cooking for more children.
To be considered for a role, applicants must have the following:
- Intermediate level of verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Sound knowledge of the stages of children's development and allergies
- Current Working with Children Check
- Food safety and hygiene qualifications
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently
What we can offer you:
- Purpose built facility with amazing commercial kitchen
- Flexible hours
- Amble offsite parking
- Supportive team environment
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.