A lovely Not for profit Centre is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join their Toddler room for a minimum 12 month Maternity leave contract role. This centre has street parking and is easily accessible from public transport, only a 2 minute walk from the train station. Being a Not for profit organisation, they offer and encourage participation in professional development opportunities.
- Joining a not for profit organisation
- highly supportive team
- Well resourced Centre
- 2 large outdoor learning environments
- Attractive salary
- Fantastic professional development opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with shared programming, planning and observations.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Ensuring programs and observations are up-to-date
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters of Early Education and Care ( or studying towards (ACECQA recognised)
- New Graduates encouraged to apply
- Experience in the Early Childhood industry
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong team work skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a wonderful, Not-for-profit centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.