We are working alongside a wonderful, well-regarded Centre in the Hurstville area. Licensed for 70 children, aged from 2-5 years, they are searching for a motivated Director with Early Childhood Teacher qualifications to ensure a high standard of quality care is being met and maintained throughout the centre.
The ideal candidate will be a fantastic team player, passionate, motivated and genuinely interested in the well being of children, staff and families. Experience in a director position is essential although there will be training and support throughout an orientation period.
Rewards and Benefits:
- RDO's as a special benefit for ECT's & Director
- Support for a healthy/life and work balance
- Focus on professional development
- Supportive team environment
- Paid training and support
- Above award wages
- Flexible working arrangements
- Uniform provided including hat
- Team Building opportunities
- Overseeing staff and the operations of the centre
- Rostering and time sheets
- Monitoring rooms and ensuring quality standards are being met
- Enrolment procedures including tours and parent meetings
- Budgeting and financial responsibilities
- Organising special events
- Carrying out performance reviews
- An ACECQA approved Early Childhood Degree
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Director experience
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Effective ability to work as a team leader
- A bright, bubbly personality
Interested applicants should apply now to set themselves up for a fantastic opportunity in the new year.
Please send your application by clicking the APPLY link below.
Contact Kelly on 9965 9444 if you have any specific questions.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.