About the business
We are working alongside a wonderful, well-regarded Centre in the Eastern Suburbs. Licensed for 50 children, aged from 2-5 years, they are searching for a motivated Director with Early Childhood Teacher qualifications to ensure a high standard of quality care is being met and maintained throughout the centre.
The ideal candidate will be a fantastic team player, passionate, motivated and genuinely interested in the wellbeing of children, staff and families. Experience in a director position is essential and although the position is non-teaching, there will be times where you will need to be on the floor filling in for absences and occasional lunch breaks.
About the role
General job tasks:
- Oversee the everyday running of the centre
- Leading staff meetings and implementing a fantastic level of quality care
- Build strong, lasting relationships with children, staff and families
- Engage and interact with children with a genuine interest and passion
- Enrolments, Rostering, Administrative duties and budgeting
- Work in a supportive and caring team
Benefits and perks
- Above award salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Great work/life balance
- Set 2 shifts
- Supportive and driven team
- Onsite parking
Skills and experience
- Degree in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA Approved)
- Child focused mindset with excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience in a Director role
If this wonderful opportunity interests you, please call Kelly for a more information on 9965 9444 or APPLY NOW!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.