Our client is a Public Facility 200+ bed hospital located on the Queensland coast. The hospital is looking for friendly, experienced midwives to join their team with approximately 2/3 years’ experience within a hospital setting to work within their recently refurbished delivery suite.
We have long and short term contracts available for AHPRA Registered Midwives with at least 2/3 years experience and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Experienced Delivery/Post-natal
- Senior Midwifery skills
- Full Maternal and Neo-natal services in a newly refurbished unit
- Full and part-time positions available
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2 recent clinical referees
- Current Police Record Check
- Working With Children Check
- Up to date immunisations
- 12 months experience
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates
- The opportunity to work on extended placements throughout Australia
- Accommodation and travel assistance for the right candidate
- Pulse Nurse fob watch
- Flexible Hours meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free online training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Weekly payroll service
- Nurse referral scheme
If you would like to take advantage of this great opportunity please email through your CV or apply today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.