This Lower North shore centre is located in a lovely leafy Suburb, with it only being 8 kilometres from the CBD, with easy access to public transport.
This centre caters for children between the ages of 0-6 years and operates between the hours of 7:30am to 6:00pm.
It is a community run centre since 1995.
About the Role
This highly resourced centre is looking for a Diploma trained childcare worker to join their team. The position is for a Full-time role looking for someone to work on a rotating roster, and having flexibility.
Within this role you'll be working with the 0-2-year-old which has 12 children but are expanding to 20 once the renovations have been completed.
You will need
- For this role you must have the following:
- Completed a Certificate III OR Diploma in Children Services OR Early Childhood Teacher degree (ACEQA approved)
- NESA (only if you are a Early Childhood Teacher
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Passionate and inquisitive nature
Benefits of working at the centre
- Above award rates
- Parking available on site
- Outstanding team
- Beautiful, natural resources
- Flexible days of work
- Rotating Roster
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.