About the Centre
This Beautiful long day care center located in Rose Bay is walking distance from the beach, it offers 3 different classrooms catering for children between 20 months -6 years old. The Centre is open for 50 weeks a year and is open between the hours of 8am to 5:30pm. Within this Centre they value the importance of play based learning following the Early Years Learning Framework.
About the role
The Centre is looking for a Diploma educator to either work in the toddler room or be a outstanding floater. You will be working on a rotating roster and have 2 weeks off at the end of Christmas along with your annual leave.
Reggio Emilia is the philosophy they follow and is purely programed around the children's interest where they will go on excursions to the beach or the park. They strongly believe that all educators are valued and pay for you professional development based on interest you may have.
- ACECQA approved Diploma Certificate
- Paid working with children check
- Previous experience working as a Child Care Educator within an early childhood service
- The ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
- Knowledge regarding the EYLF.
- A commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care.
- The capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups / stages of development
- Supportive team
- Rotating Roster
- Plenty of excursions
- Paid professional development
- Above award wages
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.