This centre is located in the heart of the Lower North Shore, and is easily accessible to public transport.
Opening hours are from 7:30am to 6:00pm and will operate for 50 weeks of the year.
Beautifully owned centre by a supportive director who runs the centre for children aged between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
About the Role
This highly resourced centre is looking for a Childcare Cook to join their team. The position is for a Full-time role (with flexible working hours) looking for someone to work in the kitchen and prepare Kids Gourmet Meals each day.
You will need
For this role you must have the following:
- Ordering meals
- Reheating Kids Gourmet foods
- Food Safety Certificate (or willing to obtain).
- Have a current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (or willing to obtain).
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Passionate and inquisitive nature
Benefits of working at the centre
- Above award rates
- Parking available side parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Outstanding team
- Flexible work hours
- Large Kitchen
- Using fresh produce from the Veggie Garden
Click APPLY now or contact Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.