We have an exciting opportunity for a responsible, caring, passionate cook to join the team at a centre located in Mosman.
This beautiful Mosman centre caters for 50 children a day and is looking for someone to cook healthy meals from scratch.
- You will need to be enthusiastic and passionate
- Hospitality and cooking experience within a childcare centre necessary
- Position requires cooking and preparing nutritional, hot and cold meals for children, with a menu that you create
- Need a current Working With Children Check
- Reliable transport
We offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Choose what you would like to cook for the children weekly
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Have access to your own commercial kitchen
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team - apply now!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9965 9444 to further discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.