Beautifully renovated childcare centre located in the heart of Naremburn has been open since 1995. The well-established centre is in the process of renovating and will be finishing in April.
This long day care centre focuses on children between 0-6 years of age with operation hours 7.30am to 6.00pm for 50 weeks of the year.
This Centre is looking for a confident Certificate III OR Diploma trained educators that are seeking a full-time role whether it be four ten-hour days or five, eight-hour days. There is lots of room for growth and the director is happy to discuss what room you are suited to.
You will Need
- Completed Certificate III OR Diploma in Children Services Education (or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & organisational skills
Benefits for You
- Newly renovated centre
- Room for growth
- Option of working four, ten hour days or eight, five hour days
- Supportive team
- Paid professional development training (based on your interest)
Call Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.