In the heart at Naremburn is a beautifully renovated childcare centre looking for an amazing Certificate III OR Diploma to work in any room you desire.
This well-established Centre has been open since 1995 and operates 50 weeks in a year. The director is really supportive and wants to further each educator's knowledge by paying for professional develop which is based on your interest.
Within the centre they focus on play-based experience with the children with lots of new resources.
You will Need
- Completed Certificate III OR Diploma in Children Services Education (or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & organisational skills
Benefits for You
- Newly renovated centre
- Room for growth
- Option of working four, ten hour days or eight, five hour days
- Supportive team
- Paid professional development training (based on your interest)
Call Kat on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.