The centre provides a home away from home in a cosy and exciting environment. The centre is rated exceeding with an inviting environment with natural resources and is closely involved within the local community.
About the Role
We are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma Educator to join as the Educational Leader in the 3-5 room. You will have the support of an assistant educator as well as the director and management team who will be there to help you exceed in this role. You will have proven knowledge of the EYLF in practice and enjoy creating programs that provoke interest and a want for children to explore and discover. Documentation is shared across all educators, to create a great team environment.
- Education Leader
- Preschool Room - 3-5 years
- Positive team environment
- Shared documentation of children
To be eligible for this role you will need
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or Diploma in ECEC (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Experience working in a Centre environment
- Imagination and ideas to add to the centre
Benefits of working at the centre
- Exceeding rated Centre
- Supportive Management
- Positive Team Environment
- Ongoing training supported and encouraged
Apply now! Call Gemma Williams on 9054 7407 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.