The centre is newly renovated with modern resources and good sized classrooms. The educators focus on a children lead, play based program to encourage each child to shine and follow their own personal journey. The team of educators are experienced and are wanting to support you to become an integral part of their team. The centre is in a great location with parking available and accessible via public transport.
As an experienced Early Childhood Teacher, you will join the team in the preschool room and support the room leader. You will support the children in their learning, offering your ideas based on the children's interests and goals. You will be helping with observations as well as the day to day running of the room. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a vibrant team of educators.
- Completed/almost completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education(or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Passion and drive to excel in the Early Childhood industry
- Competitive/negotiable salary package
- Supportive management team
- Positive team environment
- On the job training and development
Click APPLY now or contact Nicole Pal on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.