Pulse Child Care Crew are an Sydney wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
Our clients across Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs & Inner West rely on us every day to supply casual staff to their centres. How does this work? Register with Pulse Child Care Crew today, notify us of your availability and we will call you during these times to offer you shifts as our centres require our assistance. It really is that simple
We are currently seeking Early Childhood Teacher, Diploma and Certificate III qualified childcare educators to work and care for the little ones in these high quality centres! This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in different settings and learn new skills without the commitment of full time employment. This role offers flexible hours and variety all while being supported by the supportive and friendly PULSE Child Care Crew team. This is a busy time of year and there are an abundance of shifts on offer for passionate and professional educators! Register now and be ready to go when centres are re opening in the new year!!!
We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
Apply now and find out what this is all about!
We are looking for someone who has:
* A Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching, Diploma or Certificate III in Children's Services
* NSW Working with Childrens Check (paid/for employment) or willingness to obtain
* Your own reliable transport (Desirable)
* First aid and Anaphylaxis certificates (Desirable)
* A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry, and previous experience in a childcare setting
* A great work ethic and communication skills with an ability to be proactive and take initiative
* Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable
* Is available at least 2-5 days, and sometimes at short notice
Benefits and Rewards:
* Immediate start!
* Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
* Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills
* Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
* Positive work environment, making a real difference
* Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
* Temp to perm opportunities
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.