Qualified Early Childhood Teachers needed for casual work across Sydney's Western suburbs, The Hills District, Ryde, Epping & Macquarie Park. Work with a range of centres in your local area. This is a great opportunity for newly qualified teachers to work in a range of settings before committing to a permanent position, or for experienced teachers to take on a more flexible role. Choose your own hours and days!
To be considered for this position you will need:
- An ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree
- Experience working across the 6weeks - 5yrs age range
- Excellent understanding of the EYLF
- An ability to lead other staff, run group times and contribute to programming
- Flexible work arrangements
- Choose your hours and days
- Above award hourly rates and weekly pay
- Work in your local area
- Experience a range of settings, gain ideas and build your experience
To register your interest in working with Pulse CCC please APPLY below and upload a recent resume
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.