The centre is warm and welcoming, which creates a positive learning environment for the children. The centre is well established in the Parramatta area with a great, relaxed team of educators and low turn over.
The position is for an Early Childhood Teacher to join this amazing team in either the Toddler or Preschool room, the choice is yours! You will be working with an experienced ECT and Diploma Educator and will be involved with all aspects of the children's learning with allocated programming time.
- Choose your room (Preschool or Toddler)
- Experienced team
- Allocated programming time
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid/Anaphylaxis/Asthma Certificates
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & organisational skills
- Drive and passion
Benefits for you
The centre has a great, established team with good supportive management and great relationships with the families. Also on offer:
- Monthly RDO
- Rotating roster
- Choice of room
- Parking available
- Uniform provided
- Negotiable salary after 6 months
If you are interested in this role please call Gemma Williams on (02) 9965 9444 or email your current CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.