This highly respected centre is located in the Ryde area. They pride themselves on their strong community connections and the positive relationships they have with their families. The classroom is open with a great variety of resources and play spaces. They have a lovely, natural outdoor environment with vegetable gardens that the children love to take responsibility for and watch the plants grow.
The position is for a stand out ECT for the Toddlers room (2-3 years). You will work within a team of dedicated educators to deliver an educational and fun program, that supports each child and their individuality. You will work collaboratively with 2 educators in the classroom and help to mentor all staff.
- Toddler Room (2-3 years)
- Positive team environment
- Well-resourced centre
- Beautiful outdoor setting
- Strong community connections
You will Need
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education(or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & organisational skills
Benefits for You
The centre has good community links and works on building a strong team environment.
Other benefits include:
- 38 hour week, either 4 or 5 days
- Parking available
- Supportive management team
- Ongoing training supported and encouraged through workshops, seminars and conferences
Click APPLY now or contact Gemma Williams on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.