This lovely Centre is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher in their preschool room 3 days a week. You will have an excellent understanding of the EYLF and NQF and should feel confident working with other staff to help them implement an engaging program. All staff contribute to the program and written documentation is shared throughout the centre. You will work closely with services in the local community and will be supported by an experienced management team.
- Monthly RDO
- Preschool position
- Career progression opportunities
- Work/life balance
- Above award salary
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters of Early Childhood Education (ACECQA recognised)
- Experience teaching children aged 3-5yrs
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to lead and mentor other educators
- Experience working closely with families
This is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful centre as an ECT.
APPLY today and upload an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.