A well known purpose built Centre located in the Western suburbs are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to lead a room, supporting a wonderful in a full time position. This is a well-resourced Centre that takes pride in delivering fantastic quality care, including incursions and professional development opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team and environment
- Attractive salary
- Close to public transport
- Leadership role
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Leading a team to provide fantastic care
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with shared programming, planning and observations.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters of Early Childhood Education (ACECQA recognised)
- Experience in the Early Childhood industry
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Room leader experience and strong team work skills
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.