The centre is beautiful and modern with spacious classrooms full of natural light. The outdoor environment ceates wonder and exploration with natural gardens and open spaces to run and play in. You will be joining a close-knit team of passionate educators who work to create a fun and fulfilling environment focusing on the children interests.
The position is for an Early Childhood Teacher to become the Room Leader for the 4-5 room. You can make this role your own and bring with you your experience and knowledge to further enhance the team and programs. All educators support each other and have worked together to create a fun and positive environment for the children. The centre is looking for somebody who wants to grow with the team and is looking for a long-term role.
- Room Leader 4-5 room
- Rotating Shifts
- Supportive/positive environment
- Modern centre
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Positive, can-do attitude
Benefits for You
- Salary Negotiable
- On Site Parking/close to Buses
- Supportive management team
- Ongoing professional development supported and encouraged
- Opportunities to grow within the centre
Click APPLY now or contact Gemma Williams on 9054 7407 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.