Pulse Child Care Crew are delighted to be working with this fantastic centre located in the Hills District. The successful Early Childhood Teacher will be supported and welcomed into their centre with a wonderful philosophy of belonging to a family. This centre offers large learning environments to provide children with the area to learn, grow and develop in all areas. You will be required to work a rotating roster and have strong written and verbal communication skills to take on the Educational leader role in programming and planning experiences.
- Leadership roles
- attractive salary package
- Fantastic ratios
- Professional development opportunities.
- Work with a fantastic team
- Working in a team to share daily documentation, observations and programming
- Build strong and genuine relationships with parents, children and staff
- Educational leader role
- Supervision and warm interaction with all children
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining effective communication with parents
- Completing general day to day tasks
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Teaching Early Years (ACECQA Approved)
- Experience in the Preschool room
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to lead and mentor other educators
- Experience working closely with families and the local community
This is an excellent opportunity to join a NEW Centre
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.