Fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join this beautiful long day care centre in Minchinbury. The centre caters for a maximum of 49 children per day aged 0-5yrs. They are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate about running a successful school readiness programme and can lead the 4-5yrs group.
As the Early Childhood Teacher you will:
* Have completed a Bachelor of Early Childhood Degree (recognised by ACECQA)
* Hold a cleared WWCC for NSW
* Have an excellent understanding of the EYLF and NQF
* Hold a current 1st Aid certificate
* Be passionate about running the school readiness programme
* Enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
Benefits of the role:
* Above award salary available
* 4-5yrs group leader
* Modern, well-resourced centre
* Supportive team culture
* On site parking
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.