We are currently working with a beautiful 39 place preschool in Castle Hill. The centre is family owned with long term staff and great team environment.
In this role you will be room leader of the preschool room with 19-20 children per day. You will be in charge of the program, observations and the day to day running of the room. For the right person there is also opporunity for career progression to educational leader & 2I.C.
Benefits of the role:
- Set shifts 830-430pm
- 4 weeks A/L at Christmas
- Family Operated
- Career progression
To be considered you will need:
- ACECQA approved Early Childhood Teaching Degree and NESA accreditation
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Experience working in Preschool and/or Long Day Care service
- Confident and experienced using the EYLF
- Positive can do attitude and good communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please call 9965 9444 and speak to Gemma. Alternatively you can send your updated resume to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.