Pulse Child Care Crew are working with a fantastic centre that offers a great opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher to take on a part-time role giving a perfect work-life balance.
This Beautiful centre has 5 rooms and operates from 7am-6pm.
As the successful applicant you must have experience in the Early Childhood industry, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent understanding of the EYLF and a passion and willingness to provide quality care to children and families.
- Offers work/life balance
- Supportive team and environment
- Attractive salary
- Exceeding Centre
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out shared daily duties
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out enrolment, roster procedures
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters of Early Childhood Education (ACECQA recognised)
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong leadership skills
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.