Pulse Child Care Crew are currently seeking a dedicated early childhood teacher for a permanent position as room leader in the preschool room.
* Licenced for 69 children aged from 0-5 years, this centre is modern, well resourced and located centrally to public transport.
* The service is commited to providing high quality care and is highly respected within the local community.
* The owner/director is passionate and treats all her staff with respect and loyalty.
* Room leader responsibilties for the preschoolers. 3-5 years of age.
* You will be expected to deliver a stimulating, exciting, age appropriate program in partnership with other room staff using the guidelines of the EYLF
* Write daily observations of the individual children and plan from these observations to ensure that the needs, strengths and interests of the individual and the group are met.
* Be responsible for the direction and general supervision of all children in your care.
* Ensure a safe environment is maintained for both educators and children.
* Ensure the centre's policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Liaise with families to build trusting relationships.
To be considered for this role you must
* Have an ACECQA approved degree in Early Childhood
* Have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
* Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with high attention to detail.
* Be energetic, action oriented and committed to work.
* Have the ability to be a positive role model to fellow staff and the children
* Have the ability to work as part of a team and maintain effective working relationships.
* Hold a professional and positive attitude at all times.
* Have the capacity to be focused, responsive and innovative.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.