The centre is beautifully designed to support all children across the service. Modern facilities and playgrounds for each age group make it a calm environment and create positive learning experiences for each individual child.
In this position you will be working across all of the classrooms throughout the centre. You will support each room and assist with children's documentation and all aspects of the day. You will be given the opportunity to step up in the absence of the Room Leaders and there is always room to develop and grow within the centre.
- Float position (0-5)
- Room to develop
- Supportive/positive environment
- Modern centre
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Positive, can-do attitude
Benefits for You
- Full time, 38 hour week
- On Site Parking or close to Public Transport
- Supportive management team
- Ongoing training supported and encouraged through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Opportunities to grow within the centre
Click APPLY now or contact Gemma Williams on 9965 9444 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.