Pulse Child Care Crew is a long established agency specialising in the recruitment of early childhood professionals. We assist educators by sourcing suitable casual and permanent work placements. Currently we have a number of vacant positions across Sydney. If you are an Early Childhood Teacher, Diploma or Certificate 3 Educator looking for a new job please contact us now!
Our client is a well resourced private centre near Mt Druitt. Located in a beautiful rural spot and catering for 55 children from 0-5 years, they are currently searching for a talented Early Childhood Teacher to join their committed team.
* Based in the Preschool Room, you will work with 2 other educators, as the room leader
* You will do programming & portfolios, take group times, liaise with parents/families and develop the room routine
* You will work rotating rosters from 7.30am-6pm
Benefits of the role:
* Working along side a friendly, committed team of profesionals
* Good support from an experienced director
* Allocated programming time
* Beautiful surroundings and good resources
* On site parking and ample public transport options
* Above award conditions
Eligible applicants must have:
* A recognised Early Childhood University qualification
* Knowledge and/or experience of The Early Years Learning Framework
* A valid Working with Children's Check
* Current First Aid certificate
* Sound communication skills
* A strong work ethic
* A certified supervisor certificate is desirable
New graduates or soon to graduate educators are welcome to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.