This exceeding centre has a very warm and homely feel about it and is very family focused, catering to 39 children per day. The team of educators are supportive of one and other and are looking for a leader to bring new ideas and continue to improve their way of teaching.
You will be passionate about the early childhood industry and work with the educators to develop a high quality, interest based program that supports the individual needs of each child. You will also manage the daily runnings of the centre with the support of an administrative team.
- Overall management and smooth operation of the service
- Parent correspondence, enrolments and tours for new/prospective families
- Support and mentor educators
- Develop and maintain the centre Quality Improvement Plan.
- Show excellent leadership qualities and mentor educators
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Completed Bachelor of Education(Early Childhood) or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Sound knowledge of NQF, EYLF & Regulations
- Passion for the early childhood industry and the ability to mentor and inspire others
- Previous experience in a leadership role/managing a team of educators
- Excellent communication skills, both with staff and families
- Professional development available and encouraged
- Supportive management
- Positive and supportive team environment
- Great families
- Close to transport
This role is to start immediately. If you are interested in this role, please email your up to date resume to: email@example.com or for a confidential chat call Emily Farrelly or Gemma Williams on 9965 9444.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.