New, Vibrant Centre in Hurstville is looking for a Early Childhood Teacher. This centre is created for Children to learn and Educators to teach.
Enjoy the benefits of this new centre..
- Full time employment working 4 days allowing an extra day off for a healthy work/life balance.
- Above award wages, depending on qualifications and experience.
- 2-3 hours off the floor programming.
- Uniform provided without pay.
- On going supportive professional development and training.
- Involving business with strong team work.
- On site parking.
To be eligable for this position..
- ACECQA approved Early Childhood Teacher
- Passionate and educated in Early Childhood education.
This role is an immediate start!
If you are interested please Call Ella today 9965 9444! Dont wait! or Email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.