A lovely family run centre is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join their preschool room located in the western suburbs. You will be supported by a strong, long standing team in the day to day routines, planning and programming throughout the week. They are very welcoming and generous with professional development opportunities, provided lunches and offering a full time position. This centre offers separate large learning environments to provide children with the area to learn, grow and develop in all areas.
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities.
- Work with a fantastic team
- Preschool room
- close to public transport
- Strong room support
- Working in a team and leading daily documentation, observations and programming
- Build strong and genuine relationships with parents, children and staff
- Supervision and warm interaction with all children
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining effective communication with parents
- Completing general day to day tasks
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Early childhood teaching (ACECQA Approved)
- Experience in the Preschool room
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to lead and mentor other educators
- Experience working closely with families and the local community
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.