An exceeding centre located in North Sydney are looking for an outgoing, confident Early Childhood Teacher to join their passionate, enthusiastic and well respected team. They pride themselves off their low staff turn-over, beautiful resources and high quality of care they deliver.
This lovely centre caters for children aged 2-5 years and operates from 8:00am-6:00pm, with a rotating roster for all staff to balance their work/life.
Benefits of working with this centre:
- Rotating roster
- Joining a centre with exceeding standards
- Rewarding team culture
- Professional development and workshops provided
- Street parking available
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working in a team towards a shared goal of delivering quality care
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Providing educational and challenging experiences for children aged 2-6
- Contributing to programming, planning and documentation
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Building strong and trusting relationships with families, children and staff
- Thinking outside the box, bringing new ideas.
- Degree in Early Childhood (Studying towards and new graduates encouraged to apply)
- First aid certificate
- Asthma and anaphylaxis
- Experience working with children 2-6 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Confidence and initiative
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company as an Early Childhood Teacher.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.