A wonderful Centre is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join their 4-5 room. This centre has street parking and is easily accessible from public transport. Being a 90 place centre they have 6 rooms which allows for closer interactions with children and encourage building strong lasting relationships. They value their staff and provide above award salaries as well as professional development opportunities and amazing support.
- Highly supportive team
- Well resourced Centre
- 6 separate rooms for smaller groups to provide quality care
- Above award salary
- Fantastic professional development opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with shared programming, planning and observations.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Ensuring programs and observations are up-to-date
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters of Early Education and Care ( or studying towards (ACECQA recognised)
- New Graduates encouraged to apply
- Experience in the Early Childhood industry
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong team work skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a wonderful new centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.