Pulse Child Care Crew are currently working with a number of reputable child care services that are in need of Early Childhood Teachers for Casual relief roles.
With PULSE, you will have flexibility across your week, choosing the days that you can and want to work. Our aim is to provide you with work as close to home as possible and to find centres that suit you and your teaching philosophy. You will also have the opportunity to gain ongoing block work.
You will need:
- ACECQA approved Early Childhood Teaching Degree
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Experience working in Preschool and/or Long Day Care service
- Knowledge of Early Years Learning Faramework & National Quality Standards
- Positive can do attitude and good communication skills
- Reliable transport
If you would like more information or to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please call Gemma on (02) 9965 9444. Alternatively, you can send through your up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.