Pulse Child Care Crew is a leading provider of highly motivated and reliable casual relief professionals to early childhood services across Sydney. We pride ourselves in our ability to match the right person for our clients.
Our consultants have a background in Early childhood education, allowing us to ensure we are finding the right centres and opportunities to develop your career and enhance your profile in the industry.
We are currently working with a centre around the Richmond area who are looking for Early Childhood Teachers to work casually, with the potential to turn into a block placement.
What's in it for you?:
- Flexible Hours with the opportunity to turn into regular work
- Work close to home
- Fantastic pay rates
- Experience a great variety of early childhood settings
- Supportive consultants who are here to help
- Permanent opportunities available
You will need:
- ACECQA approved Early Childhood Teaching Degree
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Experience working in Preschool and/or Long Day Care service
- Positive can do attitude and good communication skills
- Reliable transport
If you would like to know more please call 9965 9444 and speak to Gemma. Alternatively you can send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.