This fabulous centre near St Leonards are looking for a confident Early Childhood Teacher to lead their 2-3yrs room. The centre is very well resourced and has a natural feel throughout. They have a large outdoor area with their own veggie patch. Children are encouraged to get messy and explore their environment in a hands on way.
As the room leader you will responsible for ensuring the program is warm, engaging and challenging for children aged 2-3yrs. You will be given generous off the floor programming time each week and will work alongside two experienced educators. The room is large and spacious, giving you plenty of opportunity to create a range of learning areas for the children.
* Room leader
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
* Generous off the floor programming time each week
* Work above required ratios
* Exceeding centre
Interested teachers will require:
* Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (overseas qualifications must be ACECQA assessed)
* Experience working in a long day care setting
* Ability to inspire other educators
* Excellent understanding of the EYLF and NQF
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.