Pulse CCC have day-to-day casual work available for experienced early childhood trained educators across the Westen Suburbs. Experience working with children with additional needs will be highly regarded. You must hold a minimum of a completed Certificate III in early childhood education. If you are looking for flexible working hours or wanting to work casually in a range of centres before committing to a permanent position Pulse CCC can help.
We work with a range of services including long day care, preschool and occassional care. Recent experience working with children aged 6weeks-5yrs is essential. Educators who are currently studying towards a diploma or ECT qualification will be considered but must have a minimum of 3months practical experience.
- Above award hourly rates and weekly pay
- Flexible hours and days
- Casual, on-call
- Experience a range of environments
Essential qualifications and experience
- ACECQA recognised qualification in early childhood eduaction
- Previous experience working with children aged 0-5yrs in a formal setting
- Flexibility to travel to a range of centres within your local area
- Good written and verbal communication skills'
To register your interest please APPLY below and attach a recent resume
For more information please call Pulse Child Care Crew on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.