Pulse CCC have day-to-day and block casual work available in The Hills District, Ryde and Macquarie park. If you are an experienced educator looking to get back into work after maternity leave, wanting to work part-time whilst studying or just looking for flexible hours Pulse CCC can help! We work with a range of centres across Sydney including long day care, montessori and preschool environments. We welcome educators with all recognised qualifications (certificate III, diploma or ECT) and can offer shifts ranging between 3hrs and 8hrs in length. We offer flexible hours and days and very competitive hourly rates.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible work hours and days
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities to work in a range of centres
- Day to day and block casual work
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Certificate III, Diploma or degree in Early Childhood Education or be studying towards and have recent relevant experience
- Experience working in a long day care setting with children aged 0-6yrs
- Current cleared WWCC for NSW
- Your own reliable transport or a wilingness to take public transport
- Flexible and reliable approach to work
APPLY below to register your interest in working with Pulse Child Care Crew
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.