An outstanding centre is seeking two Early Childhood Educators to join their team in their toddler room, working alongside three other supportive Diplomas offering a high staff ratio.
The successful candidate will contributing to the day to day running of the room as well as contributing to the program, recording observations and sharing work loads on the daily diaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for an educator to gain some experience in a supportive environment and develop their skills in one of the most well established and highly regarded Centres on Sydney's lower north shore.
- Receive incentives, bonuses and staff dinners
- Above award salary
- Supportive team and environment
- Professional training and development
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily Educator duties with shared programming, planning and observations.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Education and care (ACECQA recognised)
- Experience in the Early Childhood industry in the Preschool room
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality Early Childhood Education and Care
- Strong team work skills
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a professional, supportive team in wonderful centre.
APPLY today by uploading your resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.