Pulse Child Care Crew is a leading provider of highly motivated and reliable casual relief professionals to early childhood services across Sydney. We pride ourselves in our ability to match the right person for our clients.
Join our casual team as an experienced cook in Blacktown & surrounding suburbs. You will be a key piece of the puzzle, working in various child care centres and will prepare nutritious meals for children 0-6 years. You will have knowledge of allergies and cultural food requirements and be able to adapt in different settings.
Benefits of the role:
- Great hourly rate
- Flexible working days and hours
- Work at a variety of Child Care Centres
- Work/life balance
You will need:
- Certificate of Commercial Cookery or Food Handling or Menu Planning or all of the above
- Current working with children check
- Minimum 6 months experience within an early childhood service, preparing healthy, nutritious meals
- Knowledge of possible allergies and dietary requirements
- Time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently
Don't wait apply NOW! If you would like to know more please send your updated resume to Gemma Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.