This high quality centre is searching for a passionate and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join a strong, friendly team as a Teaching Director located in the Campbelltown area. This brand new centre focuses on building quality relationships with families and the community. This position is full-time and will have a balance of on and off the floor time.
As the Centre Director you will manage the general operations of the centre with the support and guidance of a proficient owner and administrator while working on the floor with a supportive team.
Other duties will include:
- Mentoring and guiding a committed team of educators
- Staff management, budgeting, enrolments, and liaising with the owner
- Building strong relationships with children and families
- Devising the weekly roster
- Daily routines with children
- Providing a happy, safe, nurturing environment by being a positive role model
Rewards and Benefits include:
- An attractive salary package
- Fantastic Professional development opportunities
- On-site parking and close to public transport links
- Joining a capable, supportive team
Essential Criteria include:
- A Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Proven industry knowledge & past experience as a director or 2IC
- Valid Working with Childrens Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective leadership skills
- A commitment to providing quality education and care
- An approachable, flexible and bubbly personality
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well- respected organisation.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Ella on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.