Our client is a well known private, child care organisation. Supplying quality care to children at their 5 beautiful centres in Sydney, they now have a vacancy for a dedicated Director at their newest centre in the Sutherland Shire.
As the experienced Director your role is to:
* manage and mentor all centre staff
* demonstrate strong people management skills
* demonstrate effective leadership skills
* deliver a long day care program catering for children 0 to 6 years
* oversee the provision of stimulating programs
* deliver smooth day to day operations of the service
* adhere to the National Quality Framework and National Rules & Regulations
* run staff meetings and provide staff incentives/awards
* convay necessary information to centre owners regarding centre capacity, budgets, fee collection, maintanence of premise and staff performances
* build professional, trusting relationships with parents and families
To be successful, you will require:
* An ACECQA recognised degree in early childhood or diploma in children's services
* A current working with children's check
* Past experience running of a childcare centre
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), & National Quality Standards (NQS).
* Ability to network and build a supportive local community
* Ability to co-work with owners, assistant director, management committee and allied health teams.
* Experience working to budgets
* Experience with staff rosters, recruitment, retention and training
* Knowledge and experience to ensure the centre is meeting all regulations & licensing requirements
* A committed, strong work ethic and dedication to manage a safe, happy, stimulating child care service
This is an outstanding opportunity to demonstrate your skills and expertise, under the guidance of a supportive owner who will happily allow you the scope to implement your ideas.
Interviewing immediately with the hope to start on the 12th January 2015, applications should not be delayed.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.