A well established centre with a fantastic reputation in the local community are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher for a Director position for their 30 place centre in the Inner west. This centre prides themselves off the fantastic strong relationships they build with all the families and children throughout the centre. They are looking for someone with experience in this role, strong communication skills and passionate about sharing the same values and philosophy of the centre where children are priority.
You will be required to do set shifts and overlook the programs of the room leaders in all rooms, as well as running the day to day duties of the centre.
- Attractive salary package
- Set shifts
- Professional development opportunities.
- Work with a fantastic team
- Preschool room
- Strong room support
- Parking available
- Oversee the day to day running of the centre
- Build strong and genuine relationships with parents, children and staff
- Working in a team and leading the school readiness program
- Supervision and warm interaction with all children
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining effective communication with parents
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Early childhood teaching (ACECQA Approved)
- Experience in a Director position
- Experience in running a school readiness program
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to lead and mentor other educators
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.